POLICIES & REGULATIONS
Consistently deliver completed works and services, on time and to specification.
Continuously identify areas of potential improvement, to increase customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Since 2002 Certification Valid Until 7 March 2020
Design, Installation and Construction of Engineering Systems (Facilities System, Metal Structure, Piping System, Electrical System and HVAC System for Clean-room)
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT (SH&E) POLICY
1. All SH&E issues relating to the work site shall be of the highest priority, addressed with care and responsibility.
2. Genius shall plan, organize and enforce SH&E policy in order comply with no less than the minimum requirements of the National Law.
3. Genius shall continually support and manage all resources such as manpower, time and budget, and shall provide regular training to promote increased knowledge and awareness of all activities related to worksite SH&E
4. All Genius employees shall work in a responsible manner in accordance with safe work practices and actively participate in SH&E development by expressing concerns, ideas and points of view to improve the working conditions and safety on the work site.
1. Management and team responsibilities
2. Working and life safety regulations
3. Customer requirements, expectations and focus
4. Planning, work schedule and scope of work
5. Process of work, data and information transferring
6. Explanation and review
7. Results with vertification
9. QA, QC and validation
10. Completed work with report
All personal shall strictly adhere to the following :
Local, National and International Standards
1. Safety Knowledge and Attitude
2. Safety Committee, Auditor and Officer
3. Safety Handbook, Procedures and Instructions
4. Safety Training
5. Safety Talk and Meeting
6. Personal Protection Equipment
7. Special Equipment in accordance with Standard Safety Regulations
Every supervisors, technicians and manpower shall attend the workshop classroom every 2 months
1. Skill development
2. Experience exchange
Tools & Machinery Check up
Inspection and maintenance schedule is applied and enforced for all tools and machinery
All tools and machinery have yearly maintenance contract
To manage the waste and scrap in workplaces, refer to The Industrial Waste Disposal, Notification of Ministry of Industry
Other regulations or standard such as ASTM, WEEE, NFS etc. shall be applied due to the operational requirement
TRANSPROTATION AND LOGISTICS REGULATIONS
1. 3 hours parking rule
2. Over 4 hours driving, 2 drivers are required.
3. Vehicle, rigging and heavy equipment using refer to national law and / or engineering standard inspection.
4. Truck and light truck maintenance schedule as per manufacturer’s standard.
5. Renew light truck every 300,000 km or not over than 6 years.
6. First Class Insurance
3. Loan without interest
4. Group life and accident insurance
5. Social welfare
6. Scholarship, training and seminar
7. Yearly family party